The first day of Sabre Squad will be 14th January – 6:45 – 8:45pm
The first day of Foil Squad will be 15th January –
Development Squad – 5:00 – 6:30pm
Senior Squad – 6:45 – 8:45pm
Please turn up 0n time for Squads as Covid Checks are required upon Entry
Epee Squad has already commenced on both Wednesdays and Saturdays
For further Information contact – email@example.com
- Please be aware that there are entry and exit points for the building now when you arrive. For the building, entry is the Arden St doors, exit is the back door (oval side).
- For the State Fencing Centre itself – entry is via the double doors closest to the stairs, exit is the door on the other side of the bleachers (closest to the storeroom
- These sessions will run under strict guidelines for social distancing and hygiene.
- There will be markers on the bleachers to remind you about where you can sit and remain the required distance apart. There will also be pistes marked that you cannot fence on.
- As this is an U18 ONLY training Group, you will also be able to train with other U18 Fencers, at your home Club.
- You must turn up and leave in your fencing gear – there will be NO changing on the premises. If you wear a jacket, it must be stowed in your fencing bag and not left on the bleachers, or the floor.
- There will be hand santiser for you to use when you enter and during the sessions when required, and before you leave. The Centre MUST be kept clean by all, please help your squad coach if he asks for your assistance.
- Children under 12 are not required to wear a fitted face mask. Over 12’s are expected to wear a mask to and from, but not during exercise. Coaches may also be maskless during training. Where practicable, mask wearing is encouraged, however, we realise that this is not viable during the (according to the VIS) ‘huffing and puffing’ stage of exercise.
Please read attached Covid FAQ’s before attend the State Fencing Centre