The Victorian government have advised of changes to restrictions, these will come into effect from Thursday 24 June @11;59pm.
The changes for Metropolitan Melbourne that apply to Fencing Victoria and our clubs are:
- Open for all ages, training and competition
- Group maximum 50 people (inclusive of coaches/assistants)
- Maximum indoor capacity per space: 300 HOWEVER the Density Quotient of 1 person per 4 sq metres is the overriding rule. For example: room size 400sq m = MAX of 100 people.
- Spectators are allowed in the venue within Density Quotient limits (above)
- Masks indoors when not engaging in exercise. The ‘huffing and puffing’ rule.
- Check in via either QR Code or manual sign in are mandatory. QR Code remains the primary check in method.
- Covid Marshal onsite to ensure protocols are being met.
- Cleaning protocols remain, including and shared equipment (indoor bicycles etc)
Regional Victorian Clubs:
- As per Metro Melbourne with these exceptions:
- If a Covid Check-in Marshal is present Density Quotient of 1 person per 2 sq metres.
- If a Covid Check-in Marshal is NOT present, Density Quotient of 1 person per 4 sq metres.
It is the responsibility of all to ensure these guidelines are followed at all times. Please respect the Covid Marshals at all our venues. At all times fencers should contain their gear and be zipped up.
For the state centre: Check in with the QR Code upon arrival is mandatory (there is a sign sheet, however, it is preferable that the QR code is used). Please enter via the main double doors and exit via the Arden St door (opposite side of the bleachers).
We ask that Clubs’ Covid Safe plan is updated again to reflect these changes.
For Further Information Contact – Kayt Spano @ email@example.com