You can pay your Q3 Fees via the following Link – https://fencingvictoria.org.au/2020-state-epee-foil-sabre-squad-category-2-competitions-and-courses-portal/
Don’t forget to follow the Covid-Safe measures at the State Fencing Centre when attending Squad sessions –
- Please be aware that there are entry and exit points for the building now when you arrive. For the building, entry is the Arden St doors, exit is the back door (oval side).
- For the State Fencing Centre itself – entry is via the double doors closest to the stairs, exit is the door on the other side of the bleachers (closest to the storeroom)
- These sessions will run under strict guidelines for social distancing and hygiene – Please sanitise as you enter
- There will be markers on the bleachers to remind you about where you can sit and remain the required distance apart, this also applies to your bags.
- All gear must be stowed in your fencing bag and not left on the bleachers, or the floor – this includes jackets and Masks.
- There will be hand sanitiser for you to use when you enter and during the sessions when required, and before you leave. The Centre MUST be kept clean by all.
- Please do not share equipment, but if it is necessary, ensure it is sanitised correctly between uses.