Over 22,600 vouchers have been distributed across the initial two rounds of the Program and we have made a number of changes to the eligibility criteria in Round 3 to help even more Victorian families access the Program.
In a very challenging time for the sporting sector and Victorian families, the Get Active Kids Vouchers Program will continue to help families doing it tough pay for sporting memberships and registration fees, uniforms and equipment.
A reminder that to be eligible children must be Victorian residents, aged 18 and under and named on a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card, as well as a Medicare card.
Additionally, special consideration also applies for children residing in care services as well as temporary or provisional visa holders, undocumented migrants or international students.
What’s new in Round 3?
- The age eligibility has been expanded to include children aged 0 – 18 (previously 4-18). This will allow young children to access life-saving learn to swim programs and other programs to help develop fundamental movement skills.
- Applicants can now apply for one voucher per child in each round of the Program (previously it was a limit of two vouchers per child across the four rounds).
- Eligible expenditure dates will again be backdated to 1 January 2021.
Round 3 key dates
- Applications in Round 3 of the Program open at 10am on Monday 4 October 2021 and close at 5pm on Tuesday 30 November 2021.
- Eligible expenditure dates in Round 3 are from 1 January 2021 – 30 November 2021.
Resources available to help you promote the Program
We ask for your support to please promote the Get Active Kids Vouchers Program so that eligible families in your network can receive these vital funds.
Listening to stakeholder feedback we have made a number of changes to our promotional assets for Round 3, to help us reach even more eligible families. We have created a new Program promotional video, developed multilingual posters and updated our social media, web tiles and communications copy.
These resources are available for you to access at https://www.getactive.vic.gov.au/vouchers/promo-pack/
If you have any additional questions that cannot be answered via the above information, or you require further support in promoting the Program, please contact us at email@example.com