Please access the Competition Entry via the following Portal – https://account.fencing.assemblesports.io/login
This is the new Link to use – https://account.fencing.assemblesports.io/login
When you have found the event or membership you wish to purchase, the ‘i’ symbol, next to ‘Membership Required ‘, will tell you what membership is required and give you a link to purchase that membership, if you do not already have it.
Notes on competition entry :
- Category 1 competitions (Open and U15/17/20 State Comps) require full FV affiliation, or equivalent from other states.
- Category 2 competitions (Veteran, Novice, B-Grade, junior comps) require club/school level affiliation.
- Interstate and International Fencers must be Affiliated with their Home State/National Federation. The organisation they are affiliated with must be recognised by the FIE.
Referee Requirements :
- For those competitions where referees are used (Novice, B-Grade & age based), your club has an obligation to make available referees as per the policy here
- Your entry into these competitions is provisional and subject to referees being provided by your club.
- Please advise your coach/club co-ordinator of your entry ASAP so they can plan accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: Competition Entry Closure varies depending on the Category of the Event.
Category 1 Competition – Entry closure is 7 Days before Event – this may be shortened if the Event is not broadcast.
Category 2 Competition – Entry Closes is 9:00pm the Thursday before the competition is being held.
- This is to give notice of the cancellation of events that do not have sufficient fencers and to arrange sufficient officials.
- Competitions *may* offer late entry (with surcharge) if there is sufficient space and officials, but this is not guaranteed.
The Fencing Victoria transaction system uses National Australia Bank as the on-line payment gateway. It accepts Visa or Mastercard only as the online payment method.